Saturday 24 October 2020
8.30am to 12noon on the fourth Saturday of every month (excluding December)
As the North Norfolk Coast begins to
move out of Covid-19 lockdown, and tourism businesses re-open,
more planned events are taking place. These are just listings,
so please follow links and check with organisers of events
before assuming events are running.
A wide variety of fresh local fare, organic foods and quality locally grown produce, plus entertainment and a great atmosphere make this a wonderfully traditional Norfolk market.
Traceability, low 'food miles' and a fine choice of quality foodstuffs, plus local crafts, plants and flowers - a visit to our Farmers' Market is great start to a North Norfolk Saturday!
Fakenham farmers market has around 30 stalls each month offering a variety of high quality, local produce. Some of our current producers include:
- A. J. Ward & Sons: Large range of garden vegetables
& salads in season.
- Ashill Fruit Farm: Plums, pears, apples, plus a
selection of apple juice and cider vinegar.
- Bootifull Coffee: Mobile espresso coffee bar -
range of flavoured coffee beans with ground to order service.
- Briston Beef: Wild rabbit, venison & game in
- Candi's Chutney: Large range of delicious homemade
- Coen van Beuningen: Frozen organic beef, lamb,
pork, back and chicken.
- Coriander & Lime: Homemade authentic curries and
indian dishes, cookery classes and catering.
- Creake Plant Centre: Unusual plants, roses, shrubs
- Diane & Jason Peart: Chickens, turkeys, ducks and
- Green Farm Lamb: Locally reared top quality lamb
- J. F. Temple & Sons: Award winning range of
- Mr Kews Pies: Award Winning Handmade premium Pies
using locally sourced ingredients where possible.
- Olives and Stuff: Marinated olives and appetisers.
- Pixie Hall Cakes: Handmade cakes, cookies and
traybakes. A range of gluten and dairy free always available.
- Pye Baker Ltd: Excellent range of artisan breads,
- Rory Watson: Free range eggs.
- Somerville House Foods: Vegetarian foods inc Scotch
Eggs, griddlecakes, turnovers, empanadas and a large range of chutneys.
- Tavern Tasty Meats: Pork: rare brad Gloucester old
spot, large black, British lop, sausages, pies etc. Lamb: Sount Down,
Whitefaced Woodland & Shetland.
- The Garden Farmer: Fruit and vegetable seedlings,
potted herbs, ready-to-plant vegetable ga
Price: FREE to attend, naturally purchases need to be paid for
Location: Market Square, Fakenham, North Norfolk
Anish Kapoor Exhibition
12/07/2020 to 01/11/2020
Kids Fused Glass Workshops
22/07/2020 to 06/09/2020
Wells Carnival 2020
31/07/2020 to 09/08/2020
Pop Up Shops
06/08/2020 to 11/08/2020
Deepdale Pizza Night
Walled Garden Tour
Feast in the Park
07/08/2020 to 09/08/2020
Hunstanton Promenade Parkrun
Deepdale Pizza Night
Docking Local Produce Market
Outdoor Theatre: Mr. Stink
Taster Fused Glass Workshops